The year 2021 is fast approaching and it can’t come soon enough! For most people, the New Year can represent an opportunity to define New Year’s resolutions or an opportunity to start over. In addition to updating your vision board for 2021 and reassessing life in general, you may be wondering what is the best way to spend New Year’s wishes to your friends and family. If you don’t know what to put on your New Years card along with the family photo that you have included, we have put together some New Years wishes and quotes for you that you can jot down to pass on to the people that matter most to you.
If you are throwing a New Years Eve party this year, you may also be looking for some words to say that will lift everyone’s spirits as everyone will be attending next year. With a chapter ending and another beginning, these best New Years wishes are great ways to reflect on the past year and celebrate the year ahead. Here until 2021!
The New Year is a powerful occasion – it is a time when we reflect on our gratitude for the past and our hopes for the future. It is an opportunity to welcome a new beginning to reinvigorate our enthusiasm for pursuing goals and dreams. With so much pressure right now, it can be difficult to find the right words to express New Year’s wishes to friends, family, and dear coworkers. (This could be especially true if the challenges of the past year still linger for your loved one.) But we’re here to help – just write a written note with New Years wishes, beginners, and famous quotes for anyone on your list.
Happy NEW YEAR WISHES 2021:
- Have a bubbly New Year!
- Around the corner are new adventures. Happy new year!
- 365 days ago, I said this, but Happy New Year!
- With health, prosperity, and happiness, may the new year bless you.
- Out with the old and in with the new! Happy new year!
- Here’s hoping you make the most of 2021!
- Will the new year bring you peace, happiness, and joy.
- Wishing the New Year to you and your happiness and prosperity.
- In the new year, let your dreams take flight!
NEW YEAR WISHES FOR FRIENDS 2021:
- Each year I spend with you is the best one yet! Here’s to making more memories in 2021.
- I knew I could make it through everything I faced this year because of you. Thank you for your amazing friendship!
- I can’t wait to see where the next year brings us! Wishing you nothing but happiness in the new year.
- I’m so proud of everything you accomplished this year, and can’t wait to see what you do in 2021!
- Here’s to another year full of joy, laughter, and unforgettable memories with an unforgettable friend!
- New year, new adventures with my best friend. I can’t wait!
- In an extraordinary year, I’ve been grateful for your extraordinary friendship…. thank you. And cheers to new beginnings!
- I’m so grateful for your support and love this year. Here’s to many more years of friendship!
- Here’s to another year of making memories with you, my cherished friend. Happy New Year!
- Friends are the family we choose for ourselves. Cheers to another year of sisterhood.
- You deserve all the best: May all your wishes come true in 2021!
- The future is your story to write… make next year the best one yet.
- New Year’s Day is the first page in a blank book: Write a phenomenal story!
- May all your wildest dreams manifest in 2021. You got this!
- New year, new start. May all your dreams come true in 2021!
New Year Wishes for Partners 2021:
- Each year with you is the best year yet… Cheers to several others.
- Here’s 2021 to make more cherished memories!
- This year, I’m so proud of all your successes, and I just can’t wait to see what you’re doing in the next one.
- We’ll be in it together, whatever the new year has in store. Happy New Year to my Life of Love.
- The best thing I did was fall in love with you this year. Cheers for 2021 to make more memories together!
Best Quotes to Use as New Year Wishes in 2021:
- “In our perfect ways. In the ways we are beautiful. In the ways we are human. We are here. Happy New Year’s. Let’s make it ours.” —Beyonce
- “Kindness, kindness, kindness. I want to make a new year’s prayer, not a resolution. I’m praying for courage.” —Susan Sontag
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
- “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.” ―Taylor Swift
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice.” —T.S. Eliot
- “It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” —William Shakespeare
- “The beginning is the most important part of the work.” —Plato
- “No matter how hard the past is, you can always begin again.” — Jack Kornfield